Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

Spectacular

You are extremely superior to many artists on this site, hell in this genre PERIOD. Your music is superb in every way and also quite an inspiration for others and myself included to keep making music. Keep up all the greatness that you have and continue making awesome music!

JP - Paparazzi (HCH) RMX JP - Paparazzi (HCH) RMX

:))))))))))))

Love it!

joseepabloo responds:

thanks for your opinion :D, im glad that you liked it

Cries of the Tormented Cries of the Tormented

Pretty Darn Swell!

Seriously Interesting! I like it! Such a weird bunch of sounds but the quality is great! Keep it up!!!

Step responds:

Heh, thanks ^^. The combination of sounds I used are pretty weird, it's true. Glad you enjoyed it!-

legitimate buizness JIZZY J legitimate buizness JIZZY J

WHAT!!!!

Smash that booty up bitch. Smash that booty up bitch. Yo ima supersmash that ass like the mario brothers then ima donkey kong that donk then ill go find another becuz im lookin for a dime that i can get behind ill beat up on that ass then ill beat up on that mind. Im just playin (im just playin) Where yall stayin (where yall stayin) we can go back to my crib lets get layin (lets get layin) Up in the bed (up in the bed) bitch give me head (bitch give me head) and ima smash up on that ass until its red, red. CUZAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRANCEMONGER responds:

haha dude this is just me and louie just being stupid i've been meaning to upload smash dat booty and shawty wat you got but i just haven't gotten around to it

*running It* Jizzy J *running It* Jizzy J

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I REMEMBER this beat!!!! I like what you did dude!!!!!!!!!!

Eurodancer Mix Eurodancer Mix

Nice

I like your slight melody variation better than Mangoo's original however you need to make it longer!!!!!! Still great tho!!

djmortalis responds:

thanks

Tribute to Trance (Krussi) Tribute to Trance (Krussi)

Damn!!!!!

That was SEXY as HELL Krussi!!!!!

Fraction of my Soul Fraction of my Soul

I Likes

Pretty repetitive but i like the very mellow sound to it! The saw melody is very nice. Oh and your kick drum is very good aswell! Keep up the good work!!!

DjOpposite responds:

Hey, thanks :)
Yes, I know it's repetetive, but I kind of have a sub-purpouse there, on a personal plane (hint: Fraction of my Soul) :P
But I know, it is not perfect. I never claimed it to be so either. It just is :)

Thanks again for the comment :)

DJ Comet-Defcon DJ Comet-Defcon

Interesting

But freakin sweet!!!!!

J-Yo

Hanging On (Remixed byIridium) Hanging On (Remixed byIridium)

WOW

This song is freaking amazing!! this is the only song of the all the FL Studio preloaded songs that i actually like!!